Collingwood Children’s Farm is a not-for-profit community organisation. Thank you for supporting the Farm and its mission.
Your membership fees help us to care for our animals, conserve our heritage farmland and fund inclusive programs to support those experiencing adversity.
Farm memberships are strictly non-transferable.
Your cooperation helps to ensure the Farm’s sustainability, now and into the future.
Your membership includes:
- unlimited general entry for 1 year from the date of purchase for listed members, excluding major events.
- 1 vote for the Primary Account Holder at the Collingwood Children’s Farm Annual General Meeting (subject to you becoming a member of the Collingwood Children’s Farm Inc.)
Note: our system does not support gift memberships purchased on behalf of someone else as every new member must sign agreement to the Rules of the Farm.
However, a gift card is an excellent way to gift a membership to someone special. Click HERE for details.
|Child on Adult’s Membership 2–17 yrs||$20||FREE|
|Child on Adult’s Membership under 2 yrs||FREE||FREE|
|Student Card Holder 18+ yrs||–||$55|
|Australian Seniors Card Holder||–||$55|
- These cards entitle you to concession entry:
Department of Veterans’ Affairs Card, Health Care Card and Pensioner Concession Card.
- Seniors tickets are available to the holders of an Australian Seniors Card where other concessions are not applicable.
- Up to 6 children under 18 years old can be added to your membership. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied/supervised by an adult. If they are not accompanied by an adult, they will be refused entry.
Want information on your membership? View your account
Need to make changes to your membership? Please contact us
Community Gardens memberships will be available in future.