Come to the Farm on Sunday 7 August to say happy birthday to the horses, including our special Waler horse visitors.
We are a not-for-profit organisation which aims to support people in the Victorian community who are experiencing adversity, supporting social inclusion by delivering a range of programs from a rustic community working farm.
The Farm is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day. Opening hours are 9.30am to 3pm and last tickets are 2.30pm.
Come for a leisurely stroll or picnic while engaging with our animals and farming community. Your entry fees support the animals, land, and community programs.
Foot and Mouth Disease – the Farm’s Response
As you are probably aware, from the recent news coverage, there is a current outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease in Indonesia. While the risk of Foot and Mouth Disease arriving in Australia is still low, we have put a few measures in place to help keep the risk low and protect our animals.
These following changes are now in place:
- Please do not visit the Farm if you have travelled to Indonesia in the last 7 days
- Please do not visit the Farm if you own or have visited a property with livestock (excluding horses)
- Please be extra vigilant around hand washing before and after eating and avoid having food near our pigs, goats, sheep and cows.
- Please be on the lookout for changes to animal access for our at risk animals (sheep, goats, pigs and cows).
- For more information about Foot and Mouth Disease and how we are addressing the problem please contact us.
The measures are not mandates, however we greatly appreciate your help in following them to help protect our amazing animals. We look forward to seeing you down at the Farm soon!
We respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung of the Kulin Federation as the First Nations people of the Abbotsford Precinct Heritage Farmlands, the lands we respect, care for and farm on behalf of all Victorians. The Farm thanks all Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung Leaders past and present, for their guardianship of these lands.
Our Education Program is open and taking bookings NOW!
We run a range of enagaging and rewarding school excursions, all aligned with Victorian Curriculum!
Our Team Experience Program is open
and taking bookings NOW!
Team Experience is a wonderful way for businesses to make a social impact whilst bolstering their reputation within the community, building teams and developing staff skills.
Nestled on the banks of Birrarung, the Farm exists to support people experiencing adversity and is a haven for children and adults alike. 9:30am-3pm.