Book your child’s birthday party at the Farm!
Let us take all the hassle out of organising your child’s birthday party. Come to the Collingwood Children’s Farm, and not only can your guests explore the farm and meet the animals but we can offer a private covered area with tables and seating for your group. This is your Party HQ!
We set you up in the Stables Paddock, a picturesque spot nestled between the orchard and the nursery garden, with river gums overlooking the Birrarung. The basic party package consists of a marquee, two trestle tables and twelve hay bales for seating. The cost for the package is $300 plus booking fees.
You’re welcome to book extra marquees, trestle tables or hay bales.
Food can be self-catered (there are no cooking facilities at the farm), or catered by the Farm Café, who can also provide gourmet picnic hampers. To protect our animals, please don’t bring balloons, streamers, poppers or ball games. Please bring only non-alcoholic drinks.
Other extra options available:
- Guinea pig cuddles – Cuddle our very cute guinea pigs. A guinea pig cuddle session is 30 minutes long and caters for up to 30 children (and adults if they like). The cost is $100 plus booking fees.
- Picnic Wagon – The Party Wagon is a cute little wooden wagon which comes with a picnic blanket, compostable plates and cutlery, birthday gift and outdoor wooden games like quoits and scatter. This can be booked on its own for small-scale parties which don’t require the full HQ setup, or as an add-on to your larger party booking. The wagon hire costs $50 and there is a $50 bond, refunded when the wagon is returned with all of its contents intact.
Guests can either book their tickets in advance, or we can keep a tally of the guests on the day and charge you after the party.
Please see our Terms and Conditions including our cancellation and rescheduling policy.
Contact us if you need more information. Or book now!
Please note that the marquees are currently the only option we have for holding birthday parties during opening hours. We are unable to hire out the Barn because it’s a central location for public activities, however it can be hired out after hours. For more information click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Booking and payment:
1.1 Your booking date is confirmed once paid.
2.1 Bookings cancelled at least 30 days prior to the event date will be given a full refund.
2.2 Cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the event date incur a 50% cancellation fee.
2.3 Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the party date incur a 100% cancellation fee.
3. Rescheduling your tour:
3.1 Bookings at least 30 days prior to the event date may be rescheduled without fee.
3.2 Rescheduling between 14 and 30 days prior to the event date will incur a 30% rebooking fee.
3.3 Bookings can not be rescheduled within 14 days of the event date.
4. Weather and extreme conditions:
4.1 Collingwood Children’s Farm is an outdoor venue; please plan your visit accordingly recommend all guests wear weather-appropriate clothing.
4.2 Inclement weather is not considered reasonable grounds for cancellation or reschedule.
4.3 Collingwood Children’s Farm treats the health, well-being and safety of its visitors, volunteers, employees and animals with the utmost importance.
In the event that:
– Temperatures exceed 35C.
– An extreme weather warning has been issued.
– EPA AirWatch rates air quality as Hazardous.
– CCF deems conditions to be unsafe.
Collingwood Children’s Farm’s Extreme Weather Policy will come into effect and all Farm activities (including school excursions) will be cancelled. A representative from Collingwood Children’s Farm will contact you if your booking is forecast to be impacted.
5. COVID-19 conditions and restrictions.
5.1 Collingwood Children’s Farm operates in accordance with a COVID-Safe plan.
5.2 In the event that government restrictions are imposed within 4 weeks of the booking date that will prevent (or materially impact) the event taking place CCF will, at their discretion, agree to waive the standard rescheduling penalties applicable* and enable re-booking of the event within a 12 month period.
*sections 3.2 & 3.3