Collingwood Children’s Farm is closely following Victorian Government guidelines to make sure our environment is safe for both those who work here and for all our visitors to the Farm.
This has involved
- Reducing our site capacity, i.e. four square metres per person.
- Providing hand sanitiser across the Farm for all to use.
- Encouraging everyone to wash hands often.
- Maintaining and practising social distancing.
- Having and wearing a face mask when required by Victorian Government guidelines.
- Sanitising all equipment and gear after using and clean regularly all areas that are in high use.
- Placing appropriate signage around the Farm with health and safety guidelines and updating the procedures when required.
- Where possible leave doors and windows open for ventilation and have activities outdoors.
- encourage anyone not feeling well to not visit the Farm and to get tested and remain in solation until receiving their test results.
- For people to use contactless payment ie card only when purchasing goods at the Farm.
We look forward to your visit and to us all working to keep the community safe.
For a more information, view our detailed Covid-Safe Plan.