Extreme Weather Policy
Collingwood Children’s Farm takes the health, wellbeing and safety of its visitors, volunteers and staff with the utmost importance.
In the event that:
- Temperatures exceed 35C.
- EPA AirWatch rates air quality as Hazardous.
- CCF deems conditions to be unsafe.
CCF will take the following measures:
- All public activities and workshops etc will be cancelled.
- Paddock access will be restricted.
- All voluntary activities will be cancelled.
- All work experience placements will be cancelled.
Thank you for your understanding.